Deal Barbie Pays long

Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome to My Journey

Hello everyone. Being that I'm a full time student, mom to four kids under the age of 4, and going through some rough financial times I've decided that it's time for me to go back to what is easy and works. I started doing GPT sites right after my daughter was born in 2006 as a way to earn extra money. I did get successful at it and easily made $200 a month without really knowing much about what I was doing. Fast forward four years and I have done other types of internet work then. I got heavily involved in transcription (which by the way helps me to churn out articles at 90 WPM). But after my husband got laid off a year ago, I decided to go back to school to finish my degree in teaching (and I'll be done in December 2010 -- Yeah!)

So here are the top 10 reason why I'm becoming a GPT Mama...again.

10. I think that if a student with four kids under the age of four (I have 9 1/2 month old twins) can do this then anyone can.

9. My family really needs some extra money and I want to chart my progress.

8. I have a goal of making $1000 a month in GPT money....more is welcome and would be great!

7. I want to help others out there to make money. People are always asking me how to make money online. I want a place where I can just send them so they can follow the steps that I took.

6. I really do enjoy helping people and giving away free information.

5. More money will allow me to pay off some bills, get out of debt, and by a house. Hey, I dream BIG!!

4. I enjoy not having to work for someone else. Even though I'm going to be teaching once I get my degree I am an entrepreneur at heart. I figure this will be the best of both worlds...that sounds so much like Hanna Montana.

3. I want to go on more vacations...need money for that, right?

2. Money is tight right now and we need some money. Blunt, but true.

1. GPT sites are easy and there are no deadlines. I'm my own boss and I can work when I want.

So the main thing that I am going to do different this time about is obviously blog about my progress. You'll get to see everything that I do here to reach my goal of earning $1000 a month. I'm sure I'll do a lot of things right along the way, but I'm sure I'll also make some mistakes. The good thing about you being here and watching is that you'll be able to avoid making the mistakes that I make and you'll profit if you decide to follow my steps to success, which I'm sure I'll make because GPT is so simple and easy to do.

Another thing that I'm going to do different this time around is to treat my GPT stuff like a business. The last time that I did it I was like, "Oh, I'm taking some surveys for cash." No...well, that is what I'll still be doing but I'm going to get really methodical about it. I'm putting on my entrepreneur brain and really digging into making this a sustainable, viable business that will produce profits and residual income.

Interested in watching my journey? I hope so. It'll be fun :)

No comments: