Deal Barbie Pays long

Monday, March 8, 2010

Challenge Problems - Rewind

Okay, I had a few personal problems going on this weekend and I didn't really put the time I was supposed to into this challenge. In fact, aside from Friday night I haven't done anything really. I did signup for a whole lot of GPT sites and I made $11.50 just for signing up for these sites. So far I am a member of these sites:



They have a $5.00 sign on bonus so that was a nice plus! Want to make a quick $5.00? Just sign up with them by clicking on the banner above.



The signup bonus is actually $1.50. I think they just need to update their banner. Anyway, you know what to do if you want that signup bonus.



No bonus, but good offers and nice payout.

Survey Savvy This is a place that you have to get invited to take surveys. Think about when you go to the mall and those people ask you to do surveys. I've never done this yet. I'm hoping to get invited for one soon. Someone I know does them and she has made $195 after doing six surveys.


No signup bonus but another good site with high paying offers.



Another great site.

Greedy Clicks

Although I'm not greedy, I figured I could make some decent money on a site like this.

So as you can see. I signed up for a lot of sites. I'm going to go now and try some offers. I'll be writing a review of each of these sites in the coming days and I'm extending my challenge because I haven't had a far chance at it this weekend.

No comments: