Deal Barbie Pays long

Monday, March 8, 2010

$100 Challenge this Weekend

I'm a person who is deadline oriented and in order to keep on top of things, such as this blog and GPT sites, I need to set goals for myself. I think that I can make $100 this weekend. In order to do this I have to be strategic about it. So here's what I'm going to do.

1. Join new GPT sites. There are many sites that pay you just to join so I'm going to do some research on Google and sign up for ones with high payouts, a good reputation, and sign on bonuses.

2. Strategize my offers. Sometimes you will see the same offers on multiple sites but one site might be paying more than others. For example, GPT site A will pay you $10.00 for signing up for a Netflix trial and GPT B will pay you $15.00 for signing up for that same trial. The thing about GPT is that you can only do an offer or survey once because it would be considered fraud to try to signup more than once just to get the money. So anyway, in this example it is obvious that I would sign up for this offer with GPT site B and make an extra $5.00. I also need to pay attention to incentives in calculating which sites to work for.

3. Log my hours. I want to know how much time it is going to take me to make this $100.00. Being that I'm starting this again after many years of not doing it at all I'm sure that it is going to take me longer than it would someone who has been doing this for a while...but we'll see.

So please come around this weekend to catch up on my progress with the $100 Challenge.

No comments: