Deal Barbie Pays long

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I love Deal Barbie Pays!

Not to be corny, but I really love this site. Not only is it the highest paying GPT site that I know of, it is totally cool. The site owner Christina always has contests going on. Like today's contest is that for every 10 offers you complete you get an extra $3.75. Not bad at all. Plus if you complete the most offers you get some prizes of money or signs. What are signs?? Glad you asked...signs are kind of like bonus points that you get whenever you complete an offer. Some offers give you 1 sign, some give you 7 signs, etc. There are prizes for collecting signs too. Right now I'm working on collecting 800 signs so I can get an Ipod Shuffle. I figure I'll have it within the next month. I'll be sure to post pics too.

Anyway, I'm heading over to Deal Barbie to try to win this contest and earn some more $$.

1 comment:

PinkMama said...

I love DBP TOO! I've known Christina for a long time and so proud of her! She just re-opened the DealKenrewards site. I always get GC's. Great job on all the offers!