Deal Barbie Pays long

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

How do you get started?

Well, you can click on any of the banners or links you see on my page to sign up or you can go directly to the site. Clicking on my links posted here gives me referral credit though and would be helpful to me :).

I complete trial offers as well as "freebie" offers every month. You might want to start with the freebies. I often recommend to others to start off slowly... Visit the sites often, spend a bit of time getting used to how they work and learning how to be successful with the free offers. You will be amazed at how quickly your earnings will grow. Then once you receive your first payment you might want to invest $25 of it into a prepaid gift card which you can use to complete trial offers. In just a few hours you can turn $25 into $250.. or more. After you receive your earnings maybe reinvest $30-40 into a prepaid and turn that into $300 or more. Do the offers when it's convenient. That's what I really love about earning money through gpt sites. You can do the offers when you want, when you feel like it, and when you have the time. With my paid surveys and the gpt programs I should be able to make an easy $600-$800 a month and that's just from doing offers a few hours a day. It is possible to make so much more. A friend who got me into doing GPT sites averages $1300 a month!!

Here are the links to my favorite sites:

Cash Duck
Deal Barbie Pays
Cash on Tap
Rock Hard Cash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out http://cashmvp.com it is very similar to Cash Duck. They have 3 referrals levels:
1st level: 10%
2nd level: 5%
3rd level: 3%

They have many contests that are running all the time. Check it out at http://cashmvp.com

nad50823 said...

i need ur help on deal barbie can i get ur email plz